007 James Bond Island Tour & Canoeing Experience
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Thalang Phuket Thailand, Others (International)
- Product code: SEACAVE
Travel from Phuket to Ao Phang Nga National Park by boat and explore sea caves and internal lagoons by kayak with your tour guide and paddler.
During this full-day excursion, take in the iconic towering rocks of Khao Phing Kan, known as James Bond Island.
Kayak around Hong Island, explore caves and observe the local wildlife. Enjoy a swim: the sea water is the perfect temperature for swimming and snorkeling.
Savor a freshly prepared Thai buffet lunch on the boat before relaxing on a golden sand beach. Cool off in the emerald waters, do some exploring or paddle around in a kayak on your own.
- Kayak around Panak Island and world-famous James Bond Island
- Marvel at the amazing limestone rock formations in Phang Nga Bay
- Relax on beautiful beaches or enjoy a swim in crystal-clear waters
- Guided kayak tour of Phang Nga Bay
- Paddler with equipment and life jacket rental
- Buffet lunch
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel in Phuket via air-conditioned minivan
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- National park fee
What’s Not Included
- Pick-up and drop-off at Natai Beach and Khaolak Hotel
• Be sure to bring swimwear, shorts, a light t-shirt, a beach towel, sunglasses, sunblock and a camera
• National park admission fees are payable on the day of the tour and are subject to change
• Tour stops and activities may change due to weather conditions and sea levels
• Be aware that one of the experienced staff will paddle you around: this is not a self-paddle tour